for life, career, & creativity
with Emily Ann Peterson
Does your next feat of bravery need some tidying before it feels easier?
My spring cleaning could be your source of courage!
I normally charge $200/hour for my coaching and consulting. But I've noticed that is too pricey for those who might really need my help most crucially. This has always bothered me. I *want* to help you!
Additionally, my email inbox is piling up with many of you who've sent me "pick-your-brain" kind of questions! And I've noticed with all my traveling that my house cleaning has majorly slacked.
A Tidying Session is just that. 45 minutes where you get to tidy up your biggest questions while I tidy up my apartment! The catch is that I’ll be tidying while we chat. You'll choose your price for your tidying session with me (sliding scale $25-$200) and there's no pressure to ever sign up for another.
What You Get:
- a 45-minute phone chat with me (while I tidy up my apartment)
- an email with any notes, resources, or links mentioned in our call
- a casual opportunity to ask me whatever you want!
- momentum and progress toward your courageous goals
What We Can Chat About:
- your next feat of bravery!
- marketing/business questions
- career questions
- time management questions
- technology questions
- automate-your-life questions
- No written materials during the call. It must be something we can do while I tidy.
- We’re just chatting on the phone. If our question requires me to read something that you email me then I'll ask you (re)book for a full-price, consulting session.
- Have realistic expectations. I cannot fix a lifetime of struggle within 45 minutes. I'm flattered that you think I could perform such miracles, but nope. I'd rather you be disappointed by someone else.
This Tidying Session is just you and I chatting for a 45 minutes. That’s all!
How to Get Started:
- If this interests you, simply purchase your tidying session for a minimum of $25 with an additional donation to match the sliding scale of $25-$200.
- When your purchase is complete, you'll receive a link to schedule your 45-min chat with me.
- At the time of your tidying session, click the link in the event confirmation email and get ready for awesomeness!
A simple phone call could be the thing that makes or breaks your next feat of bravery!
p.s. If you think you’ll be able to stay on track, you’re welcome to tidy up your physical space too. As long as we’re both willing to pause and really focus, write notes, etc. when needed, this should go really well.
p.p.s. If you want to record your Tidying Session on your phone or device, go for it! I'll leave the details of this up to you.
p.p.p.s. Big thanks to Tad Hargrave for the idea and push to create something like this!
Limited Spots Available!
Emily Ann Peterson
Founder, Masterclasses & Group Coaching
Singer-songwriter, teaching artist, and #1 bestselling author of the book Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous, Emily Ann Peterson is best known by her fans, clients, and students for her uncanny ability to melt down difficult, throat-clenching stories and challenges into easy, step-by-step breaths of fresh air. Her clients and students will tell you she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to their life, career, and creativity.
- Trusted By "The Big Guys": Fortune500 companies, executives, and tech startups hire her as a consultant, coach, and speaker.
- Street Smarts, meet Book Smarts: 15 years of successful creative entrepreneurship began with a degree in business management.
- Life PhD in First Impressions: Surviving & recovering from an eating disorder gives her the empathy and skills to help others minimize the stress of "putting yourself out there."
- Her Secret Sauce? Songwriting! She can take a complicated, yet crucial subject (like bravery) and synthesize it into a compelling and easy experience!
What Clients Are Saying...
Emily Ann, you’re amazing! I learned so much and have literally wasted thousands and thousands on other online courses which made so many promises that were not kept. I learned more truly impactful ways to improve my business in an hour with you than I have with others over the course of several months!
You know your stuff inside and out and provide a truly customized experience with a business owner’s specific needs. I came away with ideas to tweak what I’m doing that will have a financial impact on my business. Emily Ann is easy and fun to talk to all while getting straight down to business!
— Jennifer Ballard, founder of JLN Cosmetics
Emily Ann helped me work out the kinks while my business was in its baby stages. We discussed business names, branding, pricing models, and audience strategy. She has a laser-like vision of how to help develop and market your creative works for success.
— Evan Law, author & creator of the Law Thriller series
Being in the music/entrepreneurial space myself, it’s sometimes easy to have reservations with coaching sessions. But to sit down with Emily, there’s no need.
She has a focused yet graceful way of getting straight to the point, fluff not included. Offering value catered exclusively to me and my personal needs, we deciphered my mission, constructed a plan, and found actionable baby-steps for me to take - all within an hour session.
Emily Ann Peterson is the real deal.
— Charley Woods, singer-songwriter
In just one session, Emily Ann gave me a different perspective on how to view my ideal customer, new ideas about how to approach my people, and presented marketing in a very real, genuine way.
— Rebecca Hass, music teacher & creative coach
Limited Spots Available!