It takes a lot of time and money to make this content for you. We're happy to do it, but we also offset some of that cost by earning money through the affiliate links in this list of vetted service providers. Please enjoy!
The Contract Shop
Christina Scalera is an attorney and an online business owner who has some really helpful contracts "on tap" for creative entrepreneurs like you and me. Everything from independent contractor templates to trademarks, she'll help your business go from lawless to flawless!
If you're looking for a way to automate your appointments with clients or colleagues, I highly recommend using one of the following:
- Fons | Excellent for those who see their clients on a regular and recurring basis. (i.e. music teachers, massage therapists, etc.) Plus, you'll get $25 for just trying them out!
- Acuity | The automated appointment scheduler with all the bells and whistles for intake forms, payments, and more.
- Calendly | They've got a great freebie option if you're just getting started with online scheduling apps.
Apps for Ease
If you're looking for ways to make your life easier on a daily basis, look no further than the list below!
- CleanMyMac | Removes hidden system junk files. Performs in-depth malware checks. Uninstall apps, for good. Find large, old files.
- MissingLettr.com | Automate traffic to your website by creating 12 months of social media content with every blog post.
- Trello | The easy, free, flexible, and visual way to manage your projects and organize anything.
- Streak | The only CRM that plugs directly into your Gmail inbox. A total lifesaver for those doing DIY publicity & booking!
- Audiogram | Share audio snippets with your social media followers!