Psst! It takes a lot of time and money to make this content for you. We're happy to do it, but with some of the links provided, we also offset some of that cost by earning money through their affiliate programs. You can bet your butt they are vetted by us though! Please enjoy!
The Contract Shop
Christina Scalera is an attorney and an online business owner who has some really helpful contracts "on tap" for creative entrepreneurs like you and me. Everything from independent contractor templates to trademarks, she'll help your business go from lawless to flawless!
Apps & Subscriptions for Ease
If you're looking for ways to make your life easier on a daily basis, look no further than the list below!
- Audible | for getting stuff done around the house *and* getting your reading list taking care of! Plus, your first book as a member of theirs could be Bare Naked Bravery!
- Kindle Unlimited | If you're a voracious reader and need some help on that in your budget, you'll want unlimited eBooks on your eReader device. Duh!
- CleanMyMac | Removes hidden system junk files. Performs in-depth malware checks. Uninstall apps, for good. Find large, old files.
- MissingLettr.com | Automate traffic to your website by creating 12 months of social media content with every blog post.
- Trello | The easy, free, flexible, and visual way to manage your projects and organize anything.
- Streak | The only CRM that plugs directly into your Gmail inbox. A total lifesaver for those doing DIY publicity & booking!
- Audiogram | Share audio snippets with your social media followers!
If you're looking for a way to automate your appointments with clients or colleagues, I highly recommend using one of the following:
- Fons | Excellent for those who see their clients on a regular and recurring basis. (i.e. music teachers, massage therapists, etc.) Plus, you'll get $25 for just trying them out!
- Acuity | The automated appointment scheduler with all the bells and whistles for intake forms, payments, and more.
- Calendly | They've got a great freebie option if you're just getting started with online scheduling apps.