What happens in a Meet-n-Greet?
Simply put, you'll get a 45-60 minute private Zoom chat with Emily Ann Peterson. You'll get simple switches and fix-ups that could ease your life, career, or creativity and fresh ideas to give your bravery a boost.
- 5-15 minutes: chatting about your current feats of bravery and overall goals for your business
- 20-25 minutes: Walk through the 12 ingredients of bravery to find some solutions that might make your business feel easier for you ASAP.
- 10-15 minutes: Discuss next steps and action items that we've collected during our time together.
- 5-10 minutes: Answer any remaining questions you may have.
If needed, about one week later we'll have a follow-up phone call appointment which lasts about 15 minutes. At that time we'll discuss how your homework assignment went and discuss any potential next steps.
What will I get out of a Meet-n-Greet?
You get a 45-60 minute Zoom chat with Emily Ann Peterson and a chance to ask any questions about running a business while recovering from religious or other kinds of trauma. In many cases, you'll walk away with a list of manageable action items or a simple homework assignment for that week.
Okay, I'm in—How do I schedule a Meet-n-Greet?
- After filling out this form, you'll receive an email requesting confirmation of your email address which will then allow you to...
- Click the schedule link in your welcome email to book your appointment, then...
- A secret Zoom link for your newly confirmed appointment will magically appear in your email inbox!
- At the appropriate time, you'll click that link to begin the video call with Emily Ann.
Note: You'll need to be in a quiet-ish place on your laptop or desktop computer with a video camera, so you can clearly see each other.
Sign up below to schedule your meet-n-greet appointment and occasional updates from The School of Bravery Community!
Still not sure? Click here to return to the homepage.
Hi, I'm a trauma-informed business & career coach for those coping with the long-term effects of trauma.
My name is Emily Ann Peterson and I work with my clients to transform their businesses into radically supportive economic structures and empowerment vehicles for their personal development and recovery from trauma.
Many of my coaching clients will tell you that I'm one of the best things that ever happened to their businesses. It's an honor working with them!
I often refer to the 12 ingredients of bravery outlined in my #1 Amazon bestselling book Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous. If your current feat of bravery feels difficult, overwhelming, or just plain impossible... then I'd love to meet with you via Zoom to chat and hopefully give you a bit of a bravery boost!
Emily Ann Peterson
“Emily Ann, you’re amazing! I learned so much and have literally wasted thousands and thousands on other online courses which made so many promises that were not kept. I learned more truly impactful ways to improve my business in an hour with you than I have with others over the course of several months!”
CEO of JLN Cosmetics
Emily Ann Peterson
“I know that I can count on Emily Ann to tell it to me straight. And usually she smiles while she does this, which of course means I don’t even catch on at first to how she is totally calling me out. I love this. This makes me get to the heart of the matter so much more quickly... If I need a hand zeroing in on a goal or needing a plan as to how to break down a project into manageable action items, I call Emily Ann.”
singer-songwriter & online retailer
Emily Ann Peterson
“Emily Ann helped me work out the kinks while my business was in its baby stages. We discussed business names, branding, pricing models, and audience strategy. She has a laser-like vision of how to help develop and market your creative works for success.”
author & creator of the Law Thriller series