from The School of Bravery Community!
Weekly on Thursdays @ 12:30 pm Eastern / 11:30 am Central / 9:30 am Pacific
Free & Open to the Public! Join us weekly via Zoom to get productive for 90-min with some online accountability from fellow brave souls!
How It Works: Each gathering starts with a quick time to share and check-in with individual objectives for our time together. Then we stay on the call, but turn off our video and audio to get stuff done. We'll then check-in occasionally to stay accountable to our productivity!
Our stellar guest faculty is offering the following bonus content ready for you!
- Grow Your Bravery By Balancing Curiosity & Discomfort - Ashton Szabo, yoga teacher trainer - How does someone go from dropping out of high school to playing college football to becoming an international professional MMA fighter to studying yoga and living in Asia!?! Curiosity & discomfort!
- How to Use Meditation to Find More Bravery - Kate Fontana, interspiritual midwife - learn the benefits of meditation, how to get started, and why meditation is a great tool for practicing bravery through your imagination and stillness.
- Moving Your Music Biz Online - Erin Mae Lewis, music educator - learn why it is crucial that musical performers, venue owners, festival promoters, and music educators transition their businesses online as soon as possible.
- The One Thing You Need Before Taking a Big Risk - Fabienne Raphaël, business coach & athletic mentor
- Internal Reality Check Card - Ian Morgan Cron, Enneagram teacher, author, Episcopal priest & trained psychotherapist
- The Practicalities of Contracts & Agreements - Erika Amy Olson, songwriter & former attorney
- Is It Fear or Intuition? - Amber Hawken, speaker, author, therapist
- Crucial Tools for ADHD & Creativity - Ellis Delaney, songwriter
- The Power of Breathwork - Kristen Kalp, business coach
- Tools for Resolving Conflict - CrisMarie Campbell & Susan Clarke
- The Psychology of Color - Rayne Parvis, personal stylist
- Live Streaming & Conquering New Mediums of Communication - Michelle Lewis, visibility coach
- Introverted Super Powers - Susan M Steele, content coach
- Finding Your 3 Word Rebellion - Dr. Michelle Mazur, market researcher & messaging coach
Get A Bravery Boost, On The House!
Sign up for The School of Bravery community newsletter and receive weekly updates, class announcements, AND a pro-bono bravery boost coaching session!
"An ACE score is a tally of different types of abuse, neglect, and other hallmarks of a rough childhood. According to the Adverse Childhood Experiences study, the rougher your childhood, the higher your score is likely to be and the higher your risk for later health problems."
- Laura Starecheski, NPR