for all students & email subscribers of The School of Bravery Community!
The replays, notes, and bonus material from our most-requested topics and solutions!
How to Break Up with Your Starving Artist Mindset
SAM is a jerk. Starving Artist Mindset is an epidemic causing the underselling, underpricing, and the telling of cringe-worthy jokes about paying rent. Using Emily Ann's own bestselling book Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous, Jeff Goins' Real Artists Don't Starve and Emilie Wapnick's How to Be Everything, you'll discover how to bravely use your fears to craft a living made with confidence and generosity. Once free from SAM's hold, you'll learn:
- The spectrum of business models for creatives & multipotentialites
- How to choose your worth & price yourself without cringing
- How to expand your vision of possibility & spot unique, profitable opportunities
- How to reframe and lean on ALL your skills, especially your creative skills, to create a lucrative & meaningful living
Using Productivity Principles & Technology as Power Tools
Creative visionaries wear all the hats, often all at once. So how does one not drown in an overwhelming to-do list?! Emily Ann Peterson, songwriter and bestselling author of Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous walks you through her favorite software/robots for career creatives. Attendees will learn how to pick the right tool and receive an introduction to tools that help to:
- create a system for DIY booking
- organize & automate your next album production/release
- build a membership site for your patrons
- automate scheduling and payments for music lessons
- up-level your creative output
- automate your social media without faking it
When sh*t hits the fan, don't be the idiot who just grins and bears it or hoards hand sanitizer...
In this free class with Emily Ann Peterson, bestselling author, singer-songwriter, creative consultant, and founder of The School of Bravery, you'll learn how to embrace major (or minor) changes in life by using your fear and your creative expression to build your biggest bravery yet! Additionally, you'll learn how to:
- deal with life's instability by finding your internal stability
- make changes in your life at your own pace
- refine your sensitivity and flexibility to new plans
- use the constraints of your life without feeling like a victim
All attendees receive access to the replay video, a printable workbook, and 6+ activities to turn your fears and anxiety into brilliant solutions for turbulent times. Those who attend live get an opportunity for hot-seat coaching during the Q&A portion.
Guest Expert Bonus Interviews
Podcast guests, lecturers, and experts in their fields have generously offered their wisdom to the students of The School of Bravery. Expand your horizon or narrow your focus with these trainings and bonus interviews.
Guest Faculty Trainings
Our stellar lineup of guest faculty has the following bonus content ready for you!
Kate Fontana, our resident meditation teacher, spiritual advisor, and guest faculty member joins our founder, Emily Ann Peterson, for a chat about the benefits of meditation, how to get started meditating, and why meditation is a great tool for practicing bravery through your imagination and stillness!
In this FREE bonus interview with Kate Fontana you'll learn:
- what are the 4 biggest benefits of meditation?
- what's the difference between 5 minutes and 50 minutes of meditation?
- how do you know how long to meditate?
- how to use the meditations Kate provides our students every month!
Regardless of whether you've been at it for 3 minutes or 30 years, this bonus interview with Kate is an excellent foray into one of the most powerful tools available to deepen your daily practice of bravery building!
How does someone go from dropping out of high school to playing college football to becoming an international professional MMA fighter to studying yoga and living in Asia!?! Curiosity & discomfort!
Our resident yoga teacher and guest faculty member, Ashton Szabo, joins Emily Ann Peterson for a chat about discomfort, change, and growth! And a little story-telling session to boot!
In this FREE bonus interview with Ashton Szabo you'll learn:
- how adventure will bring you home again
- how your ego (or your service!) could help & hinder your growth
- the difference between discomfort and ease
- why you NEED discomfort & curiosity to grow your bravery
If you'd like to befriend your avoidance and instead begin to face your fears head-on, this interview with guest faculty member Ashton Szabo is the answer!
Join Erin Mae Lewis (music educator, performer, and guest faculty) and Emily Ann Peterson (singer-songwriter, author, and founder of The School of Bravery) to learn why it is crucial that musical performers, venue owners, festival promoters, and music educators transition their businesses online ASAP!
In this webinar you'll learn:
- why Emily Ann & Erin Mae migrated their offline careers to be online
- pro's & con's of moving your biz online
- surprise benefits of conducting your music business online
- strategies for picking the best technology
- next steps for optimal ease
*NOW* is the time to start sharing your bravery with a global audience, a more connected community, and a reliable business model!
All the awesome bonus goodies from the book Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous, including video lectures, recommended reading, worksheets, and a book club guide!