Emily Ann Peterson
Founding Faculty & Podcast Host
Singer-Songwriter, Speaker, and #1 Bestselling Author of Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous
About Emily Ann Peterson
Singer-songwriter, teaching artist, and #1 bestselling author of the book Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous, Emily Ann Peterson is best known by her fans, clients, and students for her uncanny ability to melt down difficult, throat-clenching stories and challenges into easy, step-by-step breaths of fresh air. Her clients and students will tell you she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to their life, career, and creativity.
- Trusted By "The Big Guys": Fortune500 companies, executives, and tech startups hire her as a consultant, coach, and speaker.
- Street Smarts, meet Book Smarts: 15 years of successful creative entrepreneurship began with a degree in business management.
- Life PhD in First Impressions: Surviving & recovering from an eating disorder gives her the empathy and skills to help others minimize the stress of "putting yourself out there."
- Her Secret Sauce? Songwriting! She can take a complicated, yet crucial subject (like bravery) and synthesize it into a compelling and easy experience!
As founder of The School of Bravery, she teaches twice-monthly masterclasses, consults 1-on-1 with our students, and hosts our podcast.
How to Break Up with Your Starving Artist Mindset
SAM is a jerk. Starving Artist Mindset is an epidemic causing the underselling, underpricing, and the telling of cringe-worthy jokes about paying rent. Using Emily Ann's own bestselling book Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous, Jeff Goins' Real Artists Don't Starve and Emilie Wapnick's How to Be Everything, you'll discover how to bravely use your fears to craft a living made with confidence and generosity. Once free from SAM's hold, you'll learn:
- The spectrum of business models for creatives & multipotentialites
- How to choose your worth & price yourself without cringing
- How to expand your vision of possibility & spot unique, profitable opportunities
- How to reframe and lean on ALL your skills, especially your creative skills, to create a lucrative & meaningful living
When sh*t hits the fan, don't be the idiot who just grins and bears it or hoards hand sanitizer...
In this free class with Emily Ann Peterson, bestselling author, singer-songwriter, creative consultant, and founder of The School of Bravery, you'll learn how to embrace major (or minor) changes in life by using your fear and your creative expression to build your biggest bravery yet! Additionally, you'll learn how to:
- deal with life's instability by finding your internal stability
- make changes in your life at your own pace
- refine your sensitivity and flexibility to new plans
- use the constraints of your life without feeling like a victim
All attendees receive access to the replay video, a printable workbook, and 6+ activities to turn your fears and anxiety into brilliant solutions for turbulent times. Those who attend live get an opportunity for hot-seat coaching during the Q&A portion.
Using Productivity Principles & Technology as Power Tools
Creative visionaries wear all the hats, often all at once. So how does one not drown in an overwhelming to-do list?! Emily Ann Peterson, songwriter and bestselling author of Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous walks you through her favorite software/robots for career creatives. Attendees will learn how to pick the right tool and receive an introduction to tools that help to:
- create a system for DIY booking
- organize & automate your next album production/release
- build a membership site for your patrons
- automate scheduling and payments for music lessons
- up-level your creative output
- automate your social media without faking it
Work 1-on-1 with Emily Ann Peterson
Master Your Feats of Bravery with Creative Courage
One-on-one coaching sessions with singer-songwriter, entrepreneur, and bestselling author Emily Ann Peterson!
With proven systems amalgamated from her work with Fortune 500 employees, tech startup CEO's, high-powered creative entrepreneurs, and students of The School of Bravery, Emily Ann Peterson provides you with the tangible steps your feats of bravery feel as easy as possible! From sustainable business practices and bullshit-free marketing to time management techniques and emotional hurdles...
It’s finally time to get serious about building your bravery. Emily Ann is here to help!
Your Biggest Bravery Yet
Your life, business, and career can change for the better in less than an hour! End the uphill battles of presenting yourself & your business to the world. Lean into your heart, integrity, and confidence. Sell sh*t fast without selling your soul.
In your time together with singer-songwriter, bestselling author, and creative consultant, Emily Ann Peterson, you'll create a smooth path forward for your progress and prosperity too!
Spend an hour with Emily Ann and you'll walk away wishing you had done it 6 months earlier! Reserve your spot in Emily Ann's calendar today!
Sweet Words for Your Sweet Website!
Got a website that reads a little too boring? Does your artist bio make even your *mom* want to fall asleep? Don't want to re-write the words for that thing? Stuck with a blinking cursor and a blank page?
Schedule a session with Emily Ann to write some tastiest morsels with you! After paying for your session, you'll fill out your intake form and then leave your scheduled session with the perfect words for whatever your creative project requires!
Bonus points: your audience will likely be drooling for more!
Self-Publish Your Book
If you've always wanted to write a book or somehow the creative muse has magically gifted you with a manuscript, then let's talk. Self-publishing is the single most effective way for you to get your book *out there* for the world to see. It is entirely possible for you to go from blank page to bestseller in 90 days or less.
Every author's book is different, so working with Emily Ann *starts* with six one-hour sessions to nail down your book summary, ideal audience, outline, title, overall strategy, and next steps.