Emily Ann Peterson
Founding Faculty & Podcast Host
Singer-Songwriter, Speaker, and #1 Bestselling Author of Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous
About Emily Ann Peterson
Singer-songwriter, teaching artist, and #1 bestselling author of the book Bare Naked Bravery: How to Be Creatively Courageous, Emily Ann Peterson is best known by her fans, clients, and students for her uncanny ability to melt down difficult, throat-clenching stories and challenges into easy, step-by-step breaths of fresh air. Her clients and students will tell you she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to their life, career, and creativity.
- Trusted By "The Big Guys": Fortune500 companies, executives, and tech startups hire her as a consultant, coach, and speaker.
- Street Smarts, meet Book Smarts: 15+ years of successful creative entrepreneurship began with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Texas Tech's Rawls College of Business. She is currently an Executive MBA candidate at the University of Wyoming, specializing in Gender & Women's Studies
- Life PhD in First Impressions: Surviving & recovering from an eating disorder and religious trauma gives her the empathy and skills to help others minimize the stress of "putting yourself out there."
- Her Secret Sauce? Songwriting! She can take a complicated, yet crucial subject (like bravery) and synthesize it into a compelling and easy experience!
As founder of The School of Bravery, she teaches twice-monthly masterclasses, consults 1-on-1 with our clients & students, and hosts our podcast.
Master Your Feats of Bravery with Creative Courage
One-on-one coaching sessions with singer-songwriter, entrepreneur, and bestselling author Emily Ann Peterson!
With proven systems amalgamated from her work with Fortune 500 employees, tech startup CEO's, high-powered creative entrepreneurs, and students of The School of Bravery, Emily Ann Peterson provides you with the tangible steps your feats of bravery feel as easy as possible! From sustainable business practices and bullshit-free marketing to time management techniques and emotional hurdles...
When it's finally time to get serious about building your bravery. Emily Ann is here to help!
3 Ways to Work with Emily Ann
Pick whichever your heart desires!
sliding scale, via Zoom
Bravery Coaching your chance to get 1-on-1 attention with our founder, Emily Ann Peterson. You'll gain a new perspective on your courage while she helps your feats of bravery feel like a total breeze!
These sessions are perfect if you're seeking regular support or preparing for a product launch, large campaign, creating templates for endless ease, or enduring a really overwhelming season of bravery.
$167-$467 , via Zoom
Enrolled students of The School of Bravery get access to the following awesomeness on a month-to-month commitment:
- monthly or weekly 1:1 coaching sessions
- twice monthly group coaching
- access to all book club meetings
- full access to our Slack group,
- plus, discounts on additional offerings
sliding scale, via phone
Feeling like you're gonna drown? Do you need some tidying before things feel easier?
A Tidying Session is just that. You tidy up your business while I tidy up my home! You get 45 minutes via phone to tidy up your biggest (or most annoying) brave business questions & conundrums.
It's simple: choose your price, then schedule and show up for your session via phone!